We Value our Festival Volunteers
We are getting ready to celebrate our 10th anniversary! Canadian Sport Film Festival is coming up and we would love to have you join our team to make this the best year yet! We are so grateful for everyone that wants to spend this special weekend with us and a huge part of what makes this event so special are our amazing volunteers. If you would like to be a part of an extraordinary film festival read the roles and responsibilities below and make sure to send an email to: [email protected] to sign up!
General Festival Volunteer
- Mic-runners during screenings
- Handing out and collecting surveys
- Guiding patrons
- Assisting at our information table
- Welcoming guests
- Picking up and chaperoning international guests from the airport
- Organizing our Opening Night Reception
- Sign up today!
Year-Round Festival Volunteers
- We have a few awesome positions available during the “off-season”.
- We are in search of a few individuals who are as passionate about provoking dialogue on the power of sport to inspire social change, as we are.
- If you’d like to learn more about this unique opportunity email: [email protected]
Youth Workshop Volunteer
- Administrative team: Highly organized? Great at correspondence? Then you are a great fit! Help with outreach and pre/day of registration activities for this year’s programming
- Physical activity/programming team: Love sport and play? Help encourage and/or facilitate inclusive opportunities for workshop participants to engage in physical activity and play in an affirming environment.
- Filmmaking and animation team: Love film? Interested in animation? Come out and support our professional animator in the teaching of animation basics and encouraging of young filmmakers to create their very own stop-motion videos.
- Food and nutrition team: Passionate about nutrition, food security or food justice? Then we would love to hear from you. The CSFF recognizes food as importantly linked to community building, equity and community well-being. Come out and help us plan and organize our food menu and nutrition messaging for children and youth program participants.
- General: Can’t pick? Generally interested in our programming and want to know more? No worries! Connect with us and we would be happy to provide more details and find a good fit.